Friday 6 June 2014

My blogging claim to fame

During my amazing month working at Sainsbury's Magazine I had the opportunity to do some really exciting things. From photoshoots to food tasting (a LOT of food tasting) I enjoyed every minute of it.

The majority of the work I did was to do with the digital side of the magazine. I was given the responsibility of the magazine's Pinterest (which you can find here) as well as writing blog posts for the magazine blog, which as you can imagine, I thoroughly enjoyed!



One of the recurring features on the blog is 'We cook the books', where a member of the team cooks a recipe from a newly released cook book. I went for a chocolate tart from David Lebovitz' new cookbook 'My Paris Kitchen'.

You can read all about what I thought of the recipe and the finished tart by reading my blog post on the Sainsbury's Magazine site here.

(Excuse me whilst I have my "look Mum,
it says my name at the bottom!" moment)


No comments:

Post a Comment