Saturday 4 July 2015

A birthday week of delicious treats...

Apologies for being completely MIA over the past couple of months. I really have no excuse, other than the fact I have been really very busy. Now that I have finished my placement year and moved out of London (sob), I promise that posts on here will become a lot more regular again.

So, lets rewind and back track to May, which is always a manic month for me. The end of the month was especially eventful as I turned 21! This of course meant many a celebration (most  of which involved plenty of food and drink - duh). So take a peek below at some of the delicious things I was digging into throughout my birthday week...

1 & 8: Tacos and nachos at DF Mexico - Shoreditch
2 & 9: Breakfast at The London Edition Hotel - Soho
3: Burgers at Patty & Bun - West End
4 & 7: Carrot cake and pie & salad from Peyton & Byrne - Hammersmith
5: Cocktails in Soho
6: Chicken liver pate on the Bateux London Thames dinner cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment