Saturday 5 July 2014

Ladies that lunch (in Shepherd's Bush)







Today my mum, my sister and I ventured to Shepherd's Bush for lunch. After walking around and finding very little other than fried chicken shops, we stumbled upon the Hummingbird Cafe. The place was rammed, which is always a good sign!









The cafe is quaint and is decorated in a sort of 'your nan but cooler' style, with floral wallpaper and pastel pink and pistachio painted wood. The menu was relatively limited, but it all looked so good, I was still torn over what to order. I went with the chipotle pulled pork and slaw ciabatta and a ginger beer, my sister went for the Moroccan lamb sandwich with tzatziki and a homemade lemonade with mint, and my mum went for the curried chickpea and quinoa salad with an iced coffee.











Overall the food was lovely! My pork was really flavoursome and packed a spicy punch and it was thumbs up all round from my mum and sister too.




No comments:

Post a Comment